Dressing for any occasion can get tricky and work is no exception. You should be careful about choosing what to wear for the day and the correct and suitable jewelry for the occasion. It should make you look your best and also be work-appropriate. But if you’re having trouble picking out what jewelry to wear, don’t worry, we have some tips for you.
- A classy and elegant look works for any office. Stud earrings or creoles, delicate rings that don't look too fancy work great.
- Pearls and small stones give a great refined look while not looking too fancy or sticking out too much.
- Engagement rings/bands are always work-appropriate. Try to keep one ring in each hand.
- If you’re wearing a diamond ring and you want to wear earrings, try to coordinate them.
- A fine solitaire diamond on a necklace will add a bit of elegance to any everyday work attire. A piece of jewelry that is definitely worth your investment
- Watches are a friend. Not only does it have the utility of telling the time but it also acts as a sophisticated accessory that will go with almost any look. Look for a decently priced watch in colors like gold, silver, or rose-gold.
- Try to avoid overly dangly jewelry. Especially the ones that cause too much noise when making simple movements. They’ll distract you and those around you which won’t do you any favors.
- Try not to wear fashion jewelry, they tend to be too flashy and will take attention away from any presentations or a discussion.